Chriseleni Villas - Terms & Conditions
- Chriseleni Villas acts only as the owner of the rented properties and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, personal injury or death however incurred whilst residing in the villas.
- Deposit is required to confirm a booking at the rates of 300 Euros for 1 week bookings and 400 Euros for 2 weeks bookings. Any other duration of booking is subject to review and receive further acknowledgment by the owner. The remaining balance is due payable upon arrival to the villas.
- Any booking made or order placed by you, whether through the Latchi Premium Villas website or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by you to rent the relevant accommodation subject to these terms and conditions. All bookings through Latchi Premium Villas and all matters arising from them are subject to Cypriot law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Republic Of Cyprus.
- The person who makes the booking accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. By making a booking you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with them.
- We take no responsibility for matters beyond our control, i.e. war, civil unrest, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, bad weather conditions and other circumstances which neither we nor the villa owners could foresee or avoid even with all due care.
- Any damages caused whilst residing in the villas must be replaced or paid for.
- The deposit paid on booking is not refundable.
- Cancellation by the villa owner. If deemed necessary Villa Elias reserves the right to withdraw or cancel your booking. In this unlikely event you will be offered the choice of renting another villa through us (subject to availability) with the price difference payable or refundable as appropriate, or of receiving a full refund of all monies paid. No compensation is payable by Villa Elias owner.
- Although Chriseleni Villas uses all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of all information provided and the quality and facilities of the villas, we cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any problems that occur while guests occupy the villa of their choice. We do our best to ensure your stay, at our villas, is a comfortable one. Should the unlikely event of a problem arise it is imperative that the owner be notified immediately so the problem can be rectified and dealt with. We will not accept any complaints once guests leave Cyprus unless an official complaint is registered with us before departure.
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended!
- Transport from and to the airport is not included or provided with the rental price.
- Where air-conditioning is available it is charged cash per unit per day and please note that each bedroom or room has its own separate unit. The whole amount is payable locally at the beginning of the rental period.
- The villas must be vacated by 11:00 am on the day of departure. This enables the villas to be cleaned for the next occupants. If there is a gap in the change over rental period, guests may be able to stay in the villa until departure time but this must be pre-arranged with us.
- All villas will be maiden twice a week; this includes towels (twice) and sheet change (once). Additional cleaning can be arranged at an additional charge.